Account Manager – Benelux
Liferay is the provider of leading enterprise open source portal and collaboration software products. With offices in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, Liferay offers professional services, technical support, custom development and professional training for many Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Liferay is looking for an Account Manager to join its team in the Benelux. The Account Manager will manage Dutch and English-speaking customers as well as business partners.
Your goal is to establish and sustain long-term relationships with Liferay's diverse roster of customers and act as a trusted advisor to customers and business partners to ensure success and satisfaction with their Liferay-based software solutions.
You help customers to maximize the business value of their investment in Liferay technology and connect customers to Liferay's support and professional services organizations when critical situations arise that require extra attention. Account Managers are there to walk customers through to resolution.
- Build strong and positive relationships with technical and business personnel across a portfolio of customers.
- Bring key knowledge about the customers business application and need to the Liferay organization, and vice versa
- Gather information about each customer's business problem(s), the Liferay-based solution(s), and the technical environment(s)
- Help to ensure customer's measures of success are reached for their Liferay solution
- Ensure customer's support tickets are resolved quickly in a professional manner and oversee compliance with support Service Level Agreements
- Gather feedback from customers on desired future enhancements and functionality
- Work with customers on defining SOWs for professional services needs
- Identify any training/knowledge needs for customers
- Prepare and perform training for customers and business partners
- Work to attain case studies and telephone or email references; arrange speaking engagements at Liferay events
- Stay current on Liferay software updates, marketing collateral, whitepapers, and competitor products, and communicate as appropriate to customers
Qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience interacting with customers in enterprise software
- Strong interpersonal skills and an instinct for customer satisfaction
- Strong understanding of the business challenges enterprises face and the ways that enterprise software can provide solutions
- Antenna for finding new opportunities and win-win solutions
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and help defuse conflicts
- Experience demonstrating software using online tools such as GoToMeeting and/or WebEx
- Significant experience in presenting in-person to customers
- The ability to travel as required
- The ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and our solutions
- Fluent in Dutch, strong command of English. Other languages would be considere a plus.
- Salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Ability to work in an international context
- A positive and pleasant work environment
- An opportunity to be part of a small local team
- Working at a successful company with strong growth
Liferay is a well recognized commercial provider of open source software for portals, content management and collaboration. It has been recognized as a leader by analyst firm Gartner and is well regarded by many established companies throughout the world, including Allianz, Barclay's, Lufthansa Flight Training, Volkswagen Group of America, and Wolters Kluwer. The company is growing at a fast pace to keep up with strong market demand for innovative solutions for personal and social web experiences and enterprise applications.
Liferay has many opportunities for individuals looking for a dynamic environment and accelerated career growth. Talented individuals will find it possible to increase their responsibilities and gain valuable business experience in a short amount of time with the company. With over 300 employees in offices across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific, Liferay offers a chance to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
Liferay also believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.