Liferay is looking for a team player, excited to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies as a financial qualified accountant. In this position you will be among the first of the growing team to locate in Ireland, and it is likely the role will involve a little bit of everything at first.
Full Time Position
Dublin City Centre | Salary Negotiable
Key competencies required for this financial accountant job in Dublin city centre include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with some 3-4 years PQE in a similar role
- A willingness, even excitement, to help out on things outside of accounting during the early days of building out the office.
- Extensive experience of General Ledger accounting in a busy Finance department
- The ideal candidate would be familiar with processing and managing large volumes of international transactions
- Role will report to the General Manager of Liferay International and the CFO of the US Parent Company.
Responsibilities of this for this financial accountant job in Dublin city centre include:
- Leading with the monthly financial reporting process for the company and its subsidiary companies
- Prepare the monthly individual and consolidated management accounts of the company and some associated companies and liaise with the finance groups of the parent and associated companies to ensure the timely delivery of these accounts;
- Liaise with the external auditors and external tax agents in the completion of the audit of the consolidated financial statements and relevant tax returns
- Liaising with the Company Secretary to ensure necessary filings are attended to; Bank Accounts Management and Reconciliation;
- Accounts Payable Processing and Accounts Receivables Management;
- Some travel required (1–2 times per year typically)
- Improve internal controls
- Take ownership of statutory accounting and tax processes
- Lead various ad hoc finance projects
For further details on this Financial Accountant role, please email your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com