Inside Sales Representative - New Business
Liferay is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for new business for the DACH-region to join the team in the European Headquarters located in Eschborn, close to Frankfurt am Main.
As a Liferay Inside Sales Representative for new business, you will be responsible for executing our strategy for growing and expanding the Liferay customer base in the DACH region. You will be responsible for handling Enterprise level opportunities and working with members of organizations who need to increase their company's productivity through Liferay's unique, enterprise-class portal, content management and collaboration platform.
You love to talk with prospective customers and are comfortable interacting with everyone from engineers to executives.
You are a quick learner and know how to sell a complex software application (demonstrate with the occasional help of a Sales Engineer) primarily on the phone. You also know how to speak business value vs. technical value, or vice-versa, as required.
- Completed apprenticeship and/or a university degree
- >3 years of successful Telesales (over)achieving targets
- Sales experience in enterprise software (Opens Source experience is a plus!)
- Methodical approach for outbound calls
- Convincing personality at point of objections
- Strong business, sales and financial acumen
- Experience demonstrating software using online tools (GoToMeeting or WebEx)
- The ability to develop new leads and follow-up on leads from inception to close
- >3 years of experience, love for details, smooth processes and documentation with a CRM tool (i.e. Salesforce)
- Team player
- Fluent in German and English
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source
- A salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Other social benefits
Who is Liferay?
Liferay is the leading provider of open source enterprise portal and social collaboration software solutions. We have experienced substantial growth over the last six years of operations, with double-digit revenue growth, hundreds of customers, and significant recognition in the software industry.
Our award winning Liferay Portal platform has been in development since 2000 and is recognized by Gartner for its innovation, flexibility, and completeness of feature-set.
Offering a full suite of professional services around its products, Liferay, Inc. works with major enterprises worldwide, including AutoZone, Benetton, Cisco Systems, Deutsche Telecom, Intuit, Lufthansa Flight Training, WorldVision, and more.
Liferay also believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.
We caught your attention and you think you are the one we are looking for? Then please send us your resume (CV) and cover letter summarizing your interest and qualifications today to email@example.com