Inside Sales Representative - Renewals
Liferay is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is responsible for renewals for the DACH-region to join the team in the European Headquarters located in Eschborn, close to Frankfurt am Main.
As a Liferay Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for executing our strategy for growing and expanding the Liferay customer base in the DACH region. You will be responsible for handling Enterprise level opportunities and working with members of organizations who need to increase their company's productivity through Liferay's unique, enterprise-class portal, content management and collaboration platform.
You love to talk with customers and partners and are comfortable interacting with everyone from business to procurement.
You are a quick learner and know how to handle complex life cycles of subscription based business models. You also know how to speak business value vs. technical value, or vice-versa, as required.
- >3 years experience in enterprise software life cycle and subscription management
- Completed apprenticeship and/or a university degree
- Strong business, sales and financial acumen
- Experience in building reliable business relationships
- The ability to identify add-on opportunities
- >3 years experience with a CRM tool (i.e. Salesforce) and love for details, smooth processes and documentation
- Team player
- Fluent in German and English
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source
- A salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Other social benefits
Who is Liferay?
Liferay is the leading provider of open source enterprise portal and social collaboration software solutions. We have experienced substantial growth over the last six years of operations, with double-digit revenue growth, hundreds of customers, and significant recognition in the software industry.
Our award winning Liferay Portal platform has been in development since 2000 and is recognized by Gartner for its innovation, flexibility, and completeness of feature-set.
Offering a full suite of professional services around its products, Liferay, Inc. works with major enterprises worldwide, including AutoZone, Benetton, Cisco Systems, Deutsche Telecom, Intuit, Lufthansa Flight Training, WorldVision, and more.
Liferay also believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.
We caught your attention and you think you are the one we are looking for? Then please send us your resume (CV) and cover letter summarizing your interest and qualifications today to firstname.lastname@example.org