Open Source Java Developer, Junior - Hungary
Liferay Hungary is looking for a Junior Java Developer with strong Java knowledge, good problem solving skills and fluent English to join its team in Budapest.
Liferay offers Enterprise Edition subscriptions, professional services and training to ensure successful deployments for its customers.
- Basic JAVA knowledge
- Experience in SQL
- Good English communication skills
- Motivation for continuous learning and improvement
- Individual problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Customer oriented attitude
- Participate in portal development projects (planning, development, testing)
- Reproduce, isolate and fix portal malfunctions
- Work with new technologies
What we offer:
- Diverse and challenging work
- Support for high profile enterprise projects
- Continuous improvement
- A friendly and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to travel
- Developer/consultant/business career path
- Opportunity to acquire general knowledge and/or specialize in certain fields
Liferay, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise open source portal and collaboration software products, servicing Fortune 500 companies worldwide, including Allianz, Autozone, Benetton Group, Cisco Systems, Lufthansa Flight Training, The French Ministry of Defense, the United Nations, Fundamenta Lakaskassza and Raiffeisen Bank. Liferay Support assists customers from Europe, Australia and New Zealand, with over 1300 provided solutions in 2011.