Customer Advocacy Specialist - Diamond Bar, CA
We are looking for an outgoing and passionate Customer Advocacy Specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone to help ensure the long-term success of our customers and build lasting relationships with them.
You will be responsible for developing trusting and life-changing relationships with various clients you are assigned to. You will also be connecting with project management teams as well as development teams. This person will liaise between customers, the Support team and other internal business units to provide timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customer's needs.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the central point of contact for the customers regarding their subscription
- Communicate clearly the progress of customer issues and negotiate objectives to help ensure timely and successful solutions
- Forecast and track projects to understand customer goals and help prevent future challenges
- Assist with high priority customer escalations and restore trust in the Support team's ability to deliver resolution
- Provide regular updates, reports and internal projects to department managers
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in account management or related field
- Excellent professional skills, including effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to position and negotiate effectively
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to quickly identify customer needs
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time while paying strict attention to detail
- Flexible and able to adjust quickly to changes
- Computer proficient, preferably with experience in portal, content management, & Microsoft Office
Liferay is the provider of leading enterprise open source portal and collaboration software products. With offices in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, Liferay offers professional services, technical support, custom development and professional training for many Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Salary is based on previous experience.