OEM Account Manager - Los Angeles, CA
Lead the Partner Engagement effort for existing and new OEM/Embedded partnerships for the Liferay Enterprise platform. Scope of responsibility includes long-term revenue responsibility and partner acquisition. The position will include focused channel management efforts to improve the performance of the region as an emerging market. Will include identifying, qualifying, educating, negotiating, and signing new partners, as well as evaluating the current partners for increasing market-share and revenue.
OEMs, or Embedded Partnerships, are a strategic part of Liferay's DNA. With fortune 1000 partners relying on the platform to both deliver their end-to-end solutions and be the foundation of their applications, this position aims to nurture one of the fastest growing markets for Liferay.
All qualified candidates should have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience.
- Prior OEM Product and/or Sales Experience
- Preferred: engineering degree or software development experience
- Develop and cultivate the product OEM sales opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with key strategic partners in the solutions/product delivery space.
- Engage and deliver high level presentations to executive, procurement, and technical leadership/stake-holders to gain mindshare toward solidifying partnerships with prospective platform OEMs.
- Work with Liferay and partner legal teams to close the gap on OEM deals. A solid understanding of contract negotiation and legal terms is a plus.
- Maintain accurate records through online CRM toolsets and update internal teams of account progress.
- Reports directly to the Head of OEMs & GM International.
- Revenue attainment from partners quarterly/periodic reporting. Invoicing, billing, and tracking.
- Partner training and education.
- Collateral and program development including how-to guides and partner training.
- Prior experience specifically in software OEM channel development is a REQUIREMENT.
Preferred Location: Los Angeles (CA), or Major Other US/CAN city.