Consultant - UK
Liferay is looking for a consultant to join its team in London, UK.
- Consultants will perform a variety of technical and business tasks related to Liferay's core business in enterprise portal and collaboration software, including pre-sales, professional services, training, and custom development.
- Consultants will have opportunities to work with Liferay's well known customers in the telecom, technology, manufacturing, financial services and other industries throughout the UK, to help them build interesting web-based business applications using Liferay software.
- Consultants will gain valuable technical experience with the latest web and social technologies used for both front- and back-end development.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will have a good number of the following characteristics, possibly with more of a business or technical emphasis:
- 2-4 years or equivalent of experience in the enterprise software industry
- An Engineering Degree (IT or Telecommunications) from a four-year university program.
- Experience with Portals, collaboration, and content management software. Previous experience with Liferay.
- Exposure to Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Exposure to front-end technologies such as CSS, HTML5, YUI (and/or Alloy UI), jQuery
- Willingness/desire to do medium amount of travel
- Fluent in English
- Good presentation skills
- Team building skills
- Experience with Open source software (Red Hat, MySQL, JBoss) is a plus
We are offering:
- Salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Ability to work in an international context
- A positive and pleasant work environment
- Working at a successful company with strong growth
More info about the position:
- Contract of indefinite duration with a six-month probationary period
- City: London, UK