toggle
Marc Piparo
Asset Publisher Manual Selection resolution
September 8, 2011 3:31 PM
Answer

Marc Piparo

Recent Posts

Using LR 6.0.6
I am attempting to resolve an issue the manual selection of assets in the Asset Publisher. I have yet to successfully implement the workaround mentioned in this possibly related issue, since I am having trouble with the actual preference storage of the selected asset.
http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14909

I have traced through the asset selection process and find that entries of assets that have any revisions are not being stored in the preferences asset-entry-xml property. Though I have traced that the preferences updates include the revision asset all the way through to preferences.store() in com.liferay.portlet.assetpublisher.action.ConfigurationActionImpl, upon preferences retrieval the asset is missing from the array. This only appears to happen to assets with revisions.I can not identify where the asset is being removed from the asset-entry-xml array!

Any help in resolving this is much appreciated, as not being able to manually select assets in the Asset Publisher is greatly impacting us.

thanks!
Marc Piparo
RE: Asset Publisher Manual Selection resolution
September 20, 2011 12:03 PM
Answer

Marc Piparo

Recent Posts

Is anyone else having a similar issue with the manual selection of assets in the asset publisher (for assets with more than one revision)??
I have yet to resolve why the asset selection preference is not being stored??

thanks!
Fernando Soares
RE: Asset Publisher Manual Selection resolution
February 7, 2013 10:14 AM
Answer

Fernando Soares

Recent Posts

Patch for correction in Liferay 6.0.6.

Replace the 2 files (attached) in the directory "\liferay-portal-6.0.6\tomcat-6.0.29\webapps\ROOT\html\portlet\asset_publisher"

I hope it helped.
Attachments: configuration.jsp (26.4k), view_manual.jspf (2.7k)