toggle
Radovid Drobnjak
Download translation from pootle
July 12, 2011 12:29 AM
Answer

Radovid Drobnjak

Recent Posts

Greetings to all,

I would like to download the latest Slovenian translation property file from pootle but I am not allowed to:

Server Error

An error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.

Error accessing /var/www/Pootle/po/portal/Language_sl.properties, Filesystem sent error: Permission denied

I need to solve some translation issues locally and I am in an urge for it. Afterwards I would like to submit my translation proposals on pootle as suggested by it's user interface.

Thank you for your kind help.
Radovid Drobnjak
RE: Download translation from pootle
July 20, 2011 11:32 PM
Answer

Radovid Drobnjak

Recent Posts

Hi to everybody, I had applied changes directly to the Slovenian language property file and I would like to upload it to Pootle to submit my proposals for translations, But I see now that I have the same "Permission denied" problem as before.

Can Anybody help me or just give me any kind of answer on this?
Milan Palian
July 21, 2011 1:35 AM
Answer

Milan Palian

Recent Posts

As leader of the Slovene translation, I have undertaken to start this process. Unfortunately. I have not managed to do it before going on vacation. My sincere apologies. I will back Monday and give this high priority.
Radovid Drobnjak
July 21, 2011 1:47 AM
Answer

Radovid Drobnjak

Recent Posts

Hi, I thought you were on vacation. Thank you for your kind answer. I will be waiting news from you next week.

Have a nice time.
Daniel Sanz
September 12, 2011 3:49 AM
Answer

Daniel Sanz

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Hi,

we've been trying to reproduce this problem and finally found that only happens with a specific subset of <project,language> pairs which get physically stored in the server as too restrictive files.

We guess that this situation is produced after our internal sync scripts execution. We'll check this and fix it.

For now I've changed file ownerships to match with the user/group of the running Pootle server process.

Regards,
Daniel.
Leo Pratlong
November 4, 2011 2:05 AM
Answer

Leo Pratlong

Recent Posts

Hi,

we have a french translator who has the same error while trying to download and to upload a translation file.

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/6831123#_19_message_11301326

Please, could you inform us when this bug will be fix. Thx!
Daniel Sanz
November 30, 2011 1:19 AM
Answer

Daniel Sanz

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Hi Leo,

I am unable to reproduce the error. I've exported Language_fr.properties and uploaded it without problems.

Can you provide more information about the error, please? For example, username of the translator, and precise steps to reproduce the error.

Thank you,
Daniel
Leo Pratlong
November 30, 2011 2:19 AM
Answer

Leo Pratlong

Recent Posts

Hi Daniel,
it works for me. The bug happens for some of the french translators who found this behaviour.
I ask them more information and I am coming back to you regarding this bug.

Thanks,
Leo