toggle
Path Finder LifeRay
dockbar is going out of wrapper
April 1, 2012 10:39 PM
Answer

Path Finder LifeRay

Recent Posts

Hi all,
I have created a new theme and a hook for changing dockbar items in liferay 6. By default the dockbar is going out of wrapper. But when the theme applied it is coming into the wrapper again. I used liferayDefault.jsp of dockbar in hook and created a new jsp for changing dockbar.

In jsp created by me i have created some table for the css changes of dockbar. It is applying to both normal and theme jsps since in view.jsp of dockbar i have given if theme is default then go to my created jsp for dockbar.

I tried with firebug to know what went wrong for the normal dockbar. Is there any way to identify which went wrong for dockbar when it is normal, since when theme applied dockbar is coming into the wrapper.

any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Path Finder
Sarah Giles
RE: dockbar is going out of wrapper
April 4, 2012 2:17 PM
Answer

Sarah Giles

Recent Posts

Best thing to do is inspect the html and styles with firebug or something else. It sound like it is either a CSS problem (maybe some padding or width issue) or you are missing a closing tag
Path Finder LifeRay
RE: dockbar is going out of wrapper
April 4, 2012 9:14 PM
Answer

Path Finder LifeRay

Recent Posts

Thanks guys for all the help, currently I am going with giving max-width in contnet-layout or width in content or portal-content.

Regards,
Path Finder