Forums

Home » Liferay Portal » English » 2. Using Liferay » General

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Tibor Kiss
local staging does not copy the pages, export complains some missing....
April 26, 2012 9:13 AM
Answer

Tibor Kiss

Recent Posts

I've run in a situation that with 6.1.0GA1 if I activate local staging, most of the time at activation fails complaining that
No JournalArticleResource exists with the primary key 12222

If I am reindexing everything in CP, then the staging is activated, but when I am going to home page of guest pages, and I click on the Staging content, then it says that /web/guest-staging/something... does not exists. If I am going in CP to Site Pages, there I see that my public pages are in "Staging", but none of the pages are there! It's completely empty!

Another symptom. With or without staging, if I export one or more pages, with webcontent and the default Data selection, then I get similar error
 215:56:57,654 ERROR [ExportLayoutsAction:181] com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.PortletDataException: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchArticleResourceE
 3xception: No JournalArticleResource exists with the primary key 12222
 4com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.PortletDataException: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchArticleResourceException: No JournalArticleResource exists wi
 5th the primary key 12222
 6        at com.liferay.portal.lar.PortletExporter.exportPortletData(PortletExporter.java:998)
 7        at com.liferay.portal.lar.PortletExporter.exportPortlet(PortletExporter.java:783)
 8        at com.liferay.portal.lar.LayoutExporter.doExportLayoutsAsFile(LayoutExporter.java:463)
 9        at com.liferay.portal.lar.LayoutExporter.exportLayoutsAsFile(LayoutExporter.java:188)
10        at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.exportLayoutsAsFile(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:700)
11        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1101.invoke(Unknown Source)
12        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
13        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
15        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
16        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
17        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
18Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.PortletDataException: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchArticleResourceException: No JournalArticleResource exists with the primary key 12222
19        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.BasePortletDataHandler.exportData(BasePortletDataHandler.java:48)
20        at com.liferay.portal.lar.PortletExporter.exportPortletData(PortletExporter.java:994)
21        ... 161 more
22Caused by: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchArticleResourceException: No JournalArticleResource exists with the primary key 12222
23        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.persistence.JournalArticleResourcePersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(JournalArticleResourcePersistenceImpl.java:553)
24        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.impl.JournalArticleResourceLocalServiceImpl.getArticleResource(JournalArticleResourceLocalServiceImpl.java:41)
25        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor952.invoke(Unknown Source)
26        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
27        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
28        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:112)
29        at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
30        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:108)
31        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:59)
32        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:108)
33        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:59)
34        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:108)
35        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
36        at $Proxy207.getArticleResource(Unknown Source)
37        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.JournalArticleResourceLocalServiceUtil.getArticleResource(JournalArticleResourceLocalServiceUtil.java:293)
38        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.model.impl.JournalArticleImpl.getArticleResource(JournalArticleImpl.java:57)
39        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.model.impl.JournalArticleImpl.getArticleResourceUuid(JournalArticleImpl.java:64)
40        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.lar.JournalPortletDataHandlerImpl.getArticlePath(JournalPortletDataHandlerImpl.java:306)
41        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.lar.JournalPortletDataHandlerImpl.exportArticle(JournalPortletDataHandlerImpl.java:148)
42        at com.liferay.portlet.journal.lar.JournalPortletDataHandlerImpl.doExportData(JournalPortletDataHandlerImpl.java:2174)
43        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.BasePortletDataHandler.exportData(BasePortletDataHandler.java:44)

I can export if I don't export Data section, maybe the WebContent...

Looking into the sqldump of the database, this 12222 value is in AssetEntry table.
Looks like some of the tables are inconsistent. Is there a way to cleanup?

Maybe this is the cause why often I have to reindex everything.. but still does not solve all of my problems.

What is your recommendation to cleanup a live site?
Tibor Kiss
RE: local staging does not copy the pages, export complains some missing...
April 27, 2012 1:11 AM
Answer

Tibor Kiss

Recent Posts

I get a private response, so I cannot reply on that channel.. (Thanks for the answer, here!)

Try turning off staging, export your pages, turn on staging then re-import your pages into the staging environment. You can try this with a non-live site first to see if it works and verify is the staging process works as well.

Definitively I am playing on non-live environment. Unfortunately indifferent of staging enabled or not, I cannot export pages with webcontent. I've tried to export all pages together, just a specific page (at least 4 different pages I tried).

Today I'll try to selectively remove webcontents.. from by the web interface or from database. But first I would like to understand how it relates to AssetEntry table. Maybe I can figure out a cleanup procedure..
The idea is that, In a test environment, I would like to remove most of the things, except registered users and their resources, such as even if I am rebuilding the content manually, by successive copy pastes. This is the last chance to get rid of the crap had happened.

Also it would be nice to know a priori, which kind of debug level I should enable to have enough information (but not too much from the first shot) to understand what exactly is the structure which has to be removed.