Threads [ Previous | Next ]
sand s
friendly url mapper with spring mvc portlet
December 1, 2011 10:12 PM
Answer

sand s

Recent Posts

Hello,

I would like to use the "friendly url mapper" feature of liferay with portlets developped with spring mvc portlet and deployed on liferay.

My portal is divided into a menu, header, footer and main portlets. The main portlet will change depending on what the user clicks on the menu.

How can i use the friendly url mapper to identify the same portlet when it changes state? Depending on whether a user is connected or not, the same portlet will display different information. But how do i specify 2 different urls for those 2 states?

Thanks !
Dan Scully
RE: friendly url mapper with spring mvc portlet
January 30, 2012 6:28 AM
Answer

Dan Scully

Recent Posts

bump
Zeeshan Khan
February 2, 2012 4:56 AM
Answer

Zeeshan Khan

Recent Posts

sand s:
Hello,

I would like to use the "friendly url mapper" feature of liferay with portlets developped with spring mvc portlet and deployed on liferay.

My portal is divided into a menu, header, footer and main portlets. The main portlet will change depending on what the user clicks on the menu.

How can i use the friendly url mapper to identify the same portlet when it changes state? Depending on whether a user is connected or not, the same portlet will display different information. But how do i specify 2 different urls for those 2 states?

Thanks !

Hi Sand !

did u get through this....??? i have only one main portlet that i have developed in Struts and header ,footer and menu in the same main portlet using Tiles......

thnx !
Dan Scully
February 7, 2012 12:01 AM
Answer

Dan Scully

Recent Posts

I managed to get some friendly url behavior by switching off the auth token checking, mapping needed parameters and explicitly overriding other (like portlet phase).
Sergio Romero Zayas
June 6, 2012 12:11 AM
Answer

Sergio Romero Zayas

Recent Posts

you could make better use Liferay Routes - see here http://www.liferay.com/web/connor.mckay/blog/-/blogs/5262286