toggle
lutz Bremen
Thumbnails for custom themes
September 7, 2012 7:42 AM
Answer

lutz Bremen

Recent Posts

Hey guys,

i want to change the thumbnails for my custom themes. im using liferay 6.1 and i have created my themes with eclipse. i have draged the pictures named thumbnail.png and screenshot.png in the images foldder. when i look into the portal now every theme has the same thumbnails. but i want every theme to have his own thumbnail. how to do this?.

thanks in advance
lutz Bremen
RE: Thumbnails for custom themes
September 10, 2012 12:21 AM
Answer

lutz Bremen

Recent Posts

nobody?
Neetu Mishra
September 10, 2012 8:15 PM
Answer

Neetu Mishra

Recent Posts

lutz Bremen:
Hey guys,

i have draged the pictures named thumbnail.png and screenshot.png in the images folder.

Hi Bremen,

You just need to copy the thumbnail.png (150px by 120px) into your _diffs/images folder of the theme and It should work now. emoticon
lutz Bremen
September 11, 2012 12:27 AM
Answer

lutz Bremen

Recent Posts

not!

i cahnged thumbnail.png and scrrenshot.png in the /diffs/images folder. and it got the thumbnail of the classic theme. parent theme is also the classic theme. should i change this?
Neetu Mishra
September 11, 2012 12:52 AM
Answer

Neetu Mishra

Recent Posts

Hi Bremen,

I have added thumbnail.png in _diffs/images & it is working fine for me, you can see this in attachments.

And for making classic theme as a parent theme I have added this line in my build.xml
<property name="theme.parent" value="classic" />

Make sure that if you add thumbnail.png in yourtheme/_diffs/images then it should replace thumbnail.png in yourtheme/images and the size & extension should be the same.
Attachment

Attachments: thumbnail.png (56.3k)