toggle
suresh vadlamudi
Liferay6.1.20 GA2 EE Shard issue
October 1, 2012 4:56 AM
Answer

suresh vadlamudi

Recent Posts

Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade liferay6.1.10 EE GA1 to liferay6.1.20 EE GA2 .As i don't want to loose the existing data..i am pointing GA2 to existing GA1 database.When i make the GA2 up..i am finding the following issue.

Caused by: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchShardException: No Shard exists with the key {classNameId=10021, classPK=0}
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.ShardPersistenceImpl.findByC_C(ShardPersistenceImpl.java:668)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor104.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:320)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)

Does any have any idea ...why this occures

Regards
Suresh.Vadlamudi
Cristian Petrula
RE: Liferay6.1.20 GA2 EE Shard issue
October 2, 2013 11:50 PM
Answer

Cristian Petrula

Recent Posts

Hello,

I am using liferay 6.1 GA3 and I also have an issue with cache and sharding. I have noticed that in method encodeLocalCacheKey ShardUtil.getCurrentShardName() always gets the same shard name (default). And because I have the same id-s for some layouts in each shard it generates the same key. And that's not ok.