toggle
Bart Simpson
Error in script for workflow condition
October 22, 2012 11:58 PM
Answer

Bart Simpson

Recent Posts

Did anyone else came across :

1Exception in thread "liferay/kaleo_graph_walker-12" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.liferay.portal.kernel.scripting.ScriptingUtil.exec(Ljava/util/Set;Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V
2    at com.liferay.portal.workflow.kaleo.runtime.action.ScriptActionExecutor.doExecute(ScriptActionExecutor.java:48)

I have a simple condition that has returnValue="Yes"
When it's executed I get this error in console.
Oliver Bayer
RE: Error in script for workflow condition
October 23, 2012 1:05 AM
Answer

Oliver Bayer

Recent Posts

Hi Bart,

if you take a close look at the error message you will see the "NoSuchMethodError" see below:
1...[b]NoSuchMethodError[/b]: com.liferay.portal.kernel.scripting.ScriptingUtil.exec(....)

Such exceptions could occur if an import statement is missing or if you've used the wrong method parameters. I've only checked it in the current trunk but at least there the exec method needs another additional parameter: ClassLoader...
So check your parameters for: Set<String>, Map<String, Object>, String, String, ClassLoader...

HTH Oli
Bart Simpson
RE: Error in script for workflow condition
October 23, 2012 2:00 AM
Answer

Bart Simpson

Recent Posts

Thanks for pointing that out. I am using kaleo-web-forms portlet for 6.1.10 the other kaleo plugin are of 6.1.20, may be it's because of that. I'll check and post the findings.