toggle
Mike Bob
SaaS Provider for Social Office in Germany
October 15, 2013 1:10 AM
Answer

Mike Bob

Recent Posts

Hi,

I am looking for a SaaS Provider for Liferay Social Office. If possible the provider should be in germany or at least in Europe. Do you have any idea? Tried to find some using Google, but no success.

Regards,

Mike
Sven Aggenbach
RE: SaaS Provider for Social Office in Germany
October 16, 2013 11:09 PM
Answer

Sven Aggenbach

Recent Posts

Mike Bob:
Hi,
I am looking for a SaaS Provider for Liferay Social Office. If possible the provider should be in germany or at least in Europe. Do you have any idea? Tried to find some using Google, but no success.

Regards,
Mike

Hi Mike,

You might want to check out our Cloud offering at www.firelay.com (which can easily be equipped with Social Office). Next to Firelay we also offer Liferay Portal as both PaaS and SaaS. All our infrastructure is physically located in Europe. We use configuration management software to automagically install, maintain and update our environments and instances, by doing so we are infrastructure independent. Therefore we can provide our 'Liferay in the cloud' services on any infrastructure of choice, that is also in Germany (e.g. @ Hetzner, Strato and Host Europe). Feel free to contact me for more information.

Kind regards,
Sven
Mike Bob
October 19, 2013 1:37 AM
Answer

Mike Bob

Recent Posts

Hi,

thanks for your answer. Do you have concrete pricings for a small enterprise (Hosting + Managing)?

Regards,

Mike
Sven Aggenbach
November 20, 2013 11:03 PM
Answer

Sven Aggenbach

Recent Posts

Mike Bob:

thanks for your answer. Do you have concrete pricings for a small enterprise (Hosting + Managing)?

Of course we do. I will make sure one of our sales managers will contact you shortly with this information.

Kind regards,
Sven