Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Barandeep Singh
Liferay 6.1.2 ga2 EE
January 1, 2014 2:38 AM
Answer

Barandeep Singh

Recent Posts

I am working for a client having liferay 6.1.2 ga2 deployed on websphere and I am developing the portlet on Liferay 6.1.3 ga3. Till now I did not face any compatibility issues but now I need to import lar files and I am facing build version incompatibility. When I try to find liferay 6.1.2 ga2 on google, sourceforge and github I do not find any information related to it. Does anyone know from where can I get the src, EE or CE version?
James Falkner
RE: Liferay 6.1.2 ga2 EE
January 2, 2014 9:06 AM
Answer

James Falkner

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Barandeep Singh:
I am working for a client having liferay 6.1.2 ga2 deployed on websphere and I am developing the portlet on Liferay 6.1.3 ga3. Till now I did not face any compatibility issues but now I need to import lar files and I am facing build version incompatibility. When I try to find liferay 6.1.2 ga2 on google, sourceforge and github I do not find any information related to it. Does anyone know from where can I get the src, EE or CE version?

Hey Barandeep, welcome! The versioning for Liferay 6.1 CE is a little confusing, because 6.1.0 is GA1, then 6.1.1 is GA2, then 6.1.2 is GA3 emoticon Hopefully we can address this in the next release, but for now, I think you meant you are looking for 6.1.1 CE GA2. Here are the sourceforge bundles for that release. The source code is on Github (under the 6.1.1 tag).
Barandeep Singh
January 3, 2014 6:34 PM
Answer

Barandeep Singh

Recent Posts

Thank you for your reply James emoticon
Is the naming convention same for EE versions also?
Zsolt Balogh
January 4, 2014 10:55 AM
Answer

Zsolt Balogh

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Hi Barandeep,

It's similar, just there's +10. for the last digit of the version number.

Zsolt