Forums

Home » Liferay Portal » English » 3. Development

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Brian Kim
Liferay's Hiring! Software Engineer for Liferay India (Bangalore)
October 25, 2010 7:13 AM
Answer

Brian Kim

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Software Engineer

Please see the full job description below. For those interested, please email careers@liferay.com with the subject line:

Job Opportunity - Liferay India

Any emails without that subject heading will be ignored. For a full listing of other jobs, please go to http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/about_us/careers.

You have 3-5 years of significant IT experience in Java/JEE technologies along with strong hands-on experience in various frameworks such as Struts, Spring and Hibernate. You have at least 1 year of experience in an end-to-end implemention of Liferay Portal. You regularly visit the Liferay message boards and keep an eye on what is coming in each new release of Liferay.

You have good understanding of web portal technology and are be able to support clients in the design and implementation of their business requirements. Good knowledge of Liferay extension environment and how to develop various kinds of Liferay plugins are a must.

Candidates with engineering/MCA background and excellent communication skills are preferred.
satya jangala
RE: Liferay's Hiring! Software Engineer for Liferay India (Bangalore)
September 28, 2011 4:54 AM
Answer

satya jangala

Recent Posts

Brian Kim:
Software Engineer

Please see the full job description below. For those interested, please email careers@liferay.com with the subject line:

Job Opportunity - Liferay India

Any emails without that subject heading will be ignored. For a full listing of other jobs, please go to http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/about_us/careers.

You have 3-5 years of significant IT experience in Java/JEE technologies along with strong hands-on experience in various frameworks such as Struts, Spring and Hibernate. You have at least 1 year of experience in an end-to-end implemention of Liferay Portal. You regularly visit the Liferay message boards and keep an eye on what is coming in each new release of Liferay.

You have good understanding of web portal technology and are be able to support clients in the design and implementation of their business requirements. Good knowledge of Liferay extension environment and how to develop various kinds of Liferay plugins are a must.

Candidates with engineering/MCA background and excellent communication skills are preferred.

hi Brain Kim,

i have 1+ years Experience on Lifery , i am looking to change the company ............

please help me
this is my mail id jangala.satya143@gmail.com..... if u come to know any vacancies on liferay 1+ years exp please send me mail

thanks in advance
jangala satya
Jelmer Kuperus
RE: Liferay's Hiring! Software Engineer for Liferay India (Bangalore)
September 28, 2011 6:18 AM
Answer

Jelmer Kuperus

Recent Posts

Lol, that's one way to apply for a job, responding to a year old post with

i am looking to change the company ............ please help me

The careers page @ liferay seems woefully out of date btw

Some perls

Technically speaking you have strong Java fundamentals and J2EE experience, are most comfortable using Java 1.4

You read The Server Side or Java Lobby for fun.

You know what the box model hack is