Threads [ Previous | Next ]
leandro s smal
View Profile Feature
May 12, 2008 8:44 AM
Answer

leandro s smal

Recent Posts

Hello guys.
I need to develop a view profile feature.Since we are short of time i m using the view profile from the organization portlet ,but every time i access a user profile i get "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet."meaning principal exception.
I i add the organization portle voila!,it works.There must be some workaround ,can you help me.

Another thing ,related to the view profile i tried to compile the wol portlet thats going to be releases in the 5.02 but i got several compilation erros(below is just an extract)emoticonSeems someone forgot to commit some dependencies in the repository.)

Thanks,

Compiling 145 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\portlets\sdk\portlets\wol-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\classes
C:/Documents and Settings/leandro.smal/java/workspace/portlets/sdk/portlets/wol-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/src/com/liferay/wol/friends/social/FriendsActivityInterpreter.java:30: cannot find symbol
symbol : class BaseSocialActivityInterpreter
import com.liferay.portlet.social.model.BaseSocialActivityInterpreter;
^
C:/Documents and Settingsportlets/sdk/portlets/wol-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/src/com/liferay/wol/friends/social/FriendsActivityInterpreter.java:40: cannot find symbol
symbol: class SocialActivityInterpreter
public class FriendsActivityInterpreter extends SocialActivityInterpreter {
^
C:/Documents and Settingsportlets/sdk/portlets/wol-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/src/com/liferay/wol/friends/social/FriendsRequestInterpreter.java:30: cannot find symbol
symbol : class BaseSocialRequestInterpreter
import com.liferay.portlet.social.model.BaseSocialRequestInterpreter;