toggle
Ranen Das
Multpile User with Admin rights
April 28, 2011 6:13 AM
Answer

Ranen Das

Recent Posts

Hello,

My environment :- Liferay 6.0 bundled with Tomcat.

I want to create multiple user with admin rights, how can I create multiple user with admin rights.

Regards,
RD
Thiago Leão Moreira
RE: Multpile User with Admin rights
April 28, 2011 10:42 AM
Answer

Thiago Leão Moreira

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

You can create your users on the Control Panel and then go to Control Panel > Roles > Administrator > Actions > Assign Members > Users > Available and select the users that you want to become Administrators. Make sure to do this using an Administrator user otherwise you won't be able.
Ranen Das
April 28, 2011 1:53 PM
Answer

Ranen Das

Recent Posts

Thanks,

Now I am able to create user with Admin rights, but still unable to full fill my req.

Here is the details:-

I created few pages - 15 +pages. I almost finished my req./implementation. Now application requires

1. few users with admin rights.
2. these users will modify different pages in different times in different sections of the portal.
3. when I was creating the portal - there was only one user who created everything,
now all the new admin users would have same roles/rights of what the initial user has.

I am able to create 2 users with admin rights, and added both the users to the same organization, still the 2nd use cannot see the 1st user's pages.

So the main is whatever pages 1st user has created must be visiable and configurable to the 2nd user.

Can someone plz tell me what to do?

Regards,
RD
Ranen Das
May 2, 2011 12:21 PM
Answer

Ranen Das

Recent Posts

Hello,

I solved the problem, now I have super user - other users with admin rights and also simple user(power user)....thansk guyd for your co-operation.