Liferay Detroit User Group
Meet and engage with Liferay developers, users, and enthusiasts from the greater Detroit area
Welcome to the Liferay Detroit User Group!
As the number of Liferay Portal implementations have grown through the years, more users are looking for advice and knowledge from Liferay experts who have tackled all sorts of scenarios.
We have established this User Group to bring together experts to share their experience and provide help and assistance to those looking to take their portal to the next level.
Forums will be open only to those who register. In addition, monthly meetings around the Metro Detroit area will be held so that hands-on assistance can be provided.
We are always looking for new members, and you can join by contacting Arvind Mishra at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liferay Detroit User Group will meet on Thursday, January 22nd 2104, 9:00am-11:00am, at AAA Michigan 1 Auto Club Drive Dearborn, MI 48126
- 8:30 a.m. Registration & Welcome
- 9:00 a.m. Liferay usability study (presented by Bowling Green State University)
- 9:30 a.m. Round table discussions
- Registration Link: http://discover.liferay.com/det-user-group-012215
- Liferay Detroit User Group met for breakfast on Tuesday, January 21, 8.00am-10.30am, at
- Detroit Marriott Livonia Hotel (Michigan Room)
- 17100 Laurel Park Drive North
- Livonia, MI, 48152
- Liferay Detroit User Group met for breakfast at Trinty Health HQ, Tuesday, August 12, 8.30am-11.00am, at
- TrinIty Health HQ
- 0555 Victor Pkwy, Livonia, MI 48152
- Liferay Detroit User Group met at Youngsoft HQ, Tuesday, October 28th, 9.00am-11.00am, at
- Youngsoft HQ
- 49197 Wixom Tech Drive, Wixom, MI, 48393