Foren

Wiki and roadmap issues on Liferay site

fastbob fastbob, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Wiki and roadmap issues on Liferay site

Regular Member Beiträge: 221 Beitrittsdatum: 16.05.05 Neueste Beiträge
I visited the wiki today on the Liferay site. I clicked on various pages such as installation, development, etc. The first page displayed fine, but trying to click on any other pages, either by selecting a page number or Next, failed. A page was displayed that said "Pages with tag ." and nothing else other than the normal page layout. Something is badly broken.

I also visited the Roadmap link and was presented with "Please contact the administrator to setup this portlet. If you are the administrator, go to the configuration screen to setup this portlet."

fastbob
thumbnail
Raju Uppalapati, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

RE: Wiki and roadmap issues on Liferay site

Junior Member Beiträge: 66 Beitrittsdatum: 24.10.07 Neueste Beiträge
The MediaWiki based Wiki server hosted on wiki.liferay.com was migrated into the JSPWiki thats bundled into the Liferay deployment at Liferay.com. This change happend in the last few days.

I have observed the same issue today but did not get a chance to file an LEP for it. Please feel free to file an LEP or I can do it tomorrow.

thanks,
_raju
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2871 Beitrittsdatum: 31.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
Hi fastbob,

Thanks for reporting this. As Raju says we've just finished our Migration from MediaWiki to our own wiki portlet, so there might be some glitches for a few days. I wrote a blog entry about it but I'll also write a post in the forum for those that don't read the blogs so often.

Regarding the problems you mention, I wasn't able to reproduce them right now. Maybe you tested just while we were in the middle of the migration? If not, can you let me know the detailed steps to reproduce it?

Thanks,
Jorge
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2871 Beitrittsdatum: 31.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
Hi again,

I was able to reproduce and notified it here: LEP-6739. It'll be fixed today in svn and deployed to liferay.com soon.
thumbnail
Sven Ehlert, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 24 Beitrittsdatum: 19.08.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

there seems to be another problem with the internal wiki links - they seem to have problems when linking to other wiki pages with "'" or "(" inside.

I tried to link to the following pages from my own wiki page @
http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Liferay+UI+Taglib

[[How to search for a taglib's code]] and
[[Alloy UI Forms (aui)]]

(In the current version of my wiki page I removed the link to [[How to search for a taglib's code]], as I doesn't work)

The first link wants me to create a page "How to search for a taglibS code" and the second link simply redirects to my origin wiki page.

I'm running Firefox 3.5 on a Ubuntu 9.04