Foren

Unable to Export LAR with Global strucuture and template

Rajesh Bangaram, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Unable to Export LAR with Global strucuture and template

Junior Member Beiträge: 71 Beitrittsdatum: 08.03.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I have some structures and templates created in Global scope, i use them to create webcontent in communities. Now when i tried to export LAR of a community
i get below error.

Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.PortletDataException: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchTemplateException: No JournalTemplate exists with the key {groupId=10164, templateId=GRP_ST_QUICKLINKS_V1}
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.BasePortletDataHandler.exportData(BasePortletDataHandler.java:46)
at com.liferay.portal.lar.PortletExporter.exportPortletData(PortletExporter.java:733)
... 198 more
Caused by: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchTemplateException: No JournalTemplate exists with the key {groupId=10164, templateId=GRP_ST_QUICKLINKS_V1}
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.persistence.JournalTemplatePersistenceImpl.findByG_T(JournalTemplatePersistenceImpl.java:2090)
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.impl.JournalTemplateLocalServiceImpl.getTemplate(JournalTemplateLocalServiceImpl.java:403)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor218.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)

I found that this issue is similar to "http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-11955" , but the fixed version is not available for download in Liferay site.

Can anyone provide a workaround for this issue.

Thanks in advance

-Regards
Rajesh
Nisarg Parikh, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Unable to Export LAR with Global strucuture and template

Expert Beiträge: 262 Beitrittsdatum: 31.12.09 Neueste Beiträge
There may be some orphaned reference in you DB related to given grouId and templateId.
Check you DB once and try to remove that orphaned reference and then check.

-Nisarg
thumbnail
Jacques Traore, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 49 Beitrittsdatum: 21.01.13 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,
Did you find a solution for the mentioned issue? I'm having a same trouble.

Thanks in advance to share if so...
thumbnail
Jacques Traore, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 49 Beitrittsdatum: 21.01.13 Neueste Beiträge
Problem solved.
Effectively, there were some JournalArticle with the wrong templateId.
I had imported that template manually a couple weeks ago and I didn't use the right Id when I re used it.

I hope this can help in the future