Current Liferay.com homepage theme
2. Dezember 2011 19:00
Antwort

Michael Anthony Dorrian

Rang: Junior Member

Nachrichten: 89

Eintrittsdatum: 3. September 2009

Neue Beiträge

I have been playing with various themes like the html5 initializer,Jedi and html5 responsive themes. I currently have my
own customized theme created but what would really put the icing on the cake would be a browser width responsive theme
like the current liferay.com site...where can i i find this...i downloaded the latest liferay 6.1 beta community edition but it does not
contain this theme..where can i find it?..

Failing this where can i find the actual mobile/tablet theme with the vertical menu style for viewing on smartphones and tablets
Juan Gonzalez
RE: Current Liferay.com homepage theme
3. Dezember 2011 01:34
Antwort

Juan Gonzalez

LIFERAY STAFF

Rang: Liferay Legend

Nachrichten: 1984

Eintrittsdatum: 28. Oktober 2008

Neue Beiträge

Michael Anthony Dorrian:
I have been playing with various themes like the html5 initializer,Jedi and html5 responsive themes. I currently have my
own customized theme created but what would really put the icing on the cake would be a browser width responsive theme
like the current liferay.com site...where can i i find this...i downloaded the latest liferay 6.1 beta community edition but it does not
contain this theme..where can i find it?..

Failing this where can i find the actual mobile/tablet theme with the vertical menu style for viewing on smartphones and tablets

Here you have the instructions of how they did it:

http://www.liferay.com/es/web/nathan.cavanaugh/blog/-/blogs/liferay-com-mobile-sites-and-responsive-layouts
Michael Anthony Dorrian
RE: Current Liferay.com homepage theme
12. Dezember 2011 23:00
Antwort

Michael Anthony Dorrian

Rang: Junior Member

Nachrichten: 89

Eintrittsdatum: 3. September 2009

Neue Beiträge

Thanks for this..very interesting article..I take it this means I will have to implement this theme myself...Am using the jedi mobile theme from liferay 6.0.1..with some customization i think it will suit my needs enough for now...