Foren

Current Liferay.com homepage theme

Michael Anthony Dorrian, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Current Liferay.com homepage theme

Junior Member Beiträge: 98 Beitrittsdatum: 03.09.09 Neueste Beiträge
I have been playing with various themes like the html5 initializer,Jedi and html5 responsive themes. I currently have my
own customized theme created but what would really put the icing on the cake would be a browser width responsive theme
like the current liferay.com site...where can i i find this...i downloaded the latest liferay 6.1 beta community edition but it does not
contain this theme..where can i find it?..

Failing this where can i find the actual mobile/tablet theme with the vertical menu style for viewing on smartphones and tablets
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Current Liferay.com homepage theme

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 3089 Beitrittsdatum: 28.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
Michael Anthony Dorrian:
I have been playing with various themes like the html5 initializer,Jedi and html5 responsive themes. I currently have my
own customized theme created but what would really put the icing on the cake would be a browser width responsive theme
like the current liferay.com site...where can i i find this...i downloaded the latest liferay 6.1 beta community edition but it does not
contain this theme..where can i find it?..

Failing this where can i find the actual mobile/tablet theme with the vertical menu style for viewing on smartphones and tablets

Here you have the instructions of how they did it:

http://www.liferay.com/es/web/nathan.cavanaugh/blog/-/blogs/liferay-com-mobile-sites-and-responsive-layouts
Michael Anthony Dorrian, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Current Liferay.com homepage theme

Junior Member Beiträge: 98 Beitrittsdatum: 03.09.09 Neueste Beiträge
Thanks for this..very interesting article..I take it this means I will have to implement this theme myself...Am using the jedi mobile theme from liferay 6.0.1..with some customization i think it will suit my needs enough for now...