Foren

how to get the list of portlet instances that are in different tabs?

thumbnail
Deepak Gothe, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

how to get the list of portlet instances that are in different tabs?

Junior Member Beiträge: 44 Beitrittsdatum: 19.05.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

How to get the list of portlet instances that are present across different tabs?

For example, consider that there are two tabs, Tab1 and Tab2.

Tab1 has two portlets with ids "PortletApp1_WAR_HelloPortlet1_INSTANCE_xwq" and "PortletApp1_WAR_HelloPortlet2_INSTANCE_qwe"

Tab2 has two portlets with ids "PortletApp2_WAR_PortletA_INSTANCE_erq" and " PortletApp1_WAR_PortletB_INSTANCE_rty"

The method PortletLocalServiceUtil.getPortlets() returns "PortletApp1_WAR_HelloPortlet1", "PortletApp1_WAR_HelloPortlet2" , "PortletApp2_WAR_PortletA" and " PortletApp1_WAR_PortletB".

But what i need is "PortletApp1_WAR_HelloPortlet1_INSTANCE_xwq", "PortletApp1_WAR_HelloPortlet2_INSTANCE_qwe", "PortletApp2_WAR_PortletA_INSTANCE_erq" and " PortletApp1_WAR_PortletB_INSTANCE_rty"

How to get this?

Thanks for the help,
Deepak
thumbnail
Deepak Gothe, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

RE: how to get the list of portlet instances that are in different tabs?

Junior Member Beiträge: 44 Beitrittsdatum: 19.05.08 Neueste Beiträge
Found the solution. I can get the list of portlets from the Layout and the list of Layouts can be obtained from ThemeDisplay.

Thanks,
Deepak
Sudharsan Selvaraj, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 03.08.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

Can you brief out the steps to get the portlet instances (list) from the layout.

Currently we have 4 tabs (Welcome, Home, Forum and Calendar). I need to get the list of portlets in each tab (page).

I have followed below code..

Group group = GroupServiceUtil.getGroup(companyId, "Guest");
List<Layout> layouts = LayoutLocalServiceUtil.getLayouts(group.getGroupId(), privateLayout);

Now, i am having the list of layout. How do i get the portlet instances in each layout.

Could you please send us code.

Thanks,
Sudharsan.
lonnieinskeep lonnieinskeep, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 16.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Users of the Domino Web Access portlet must select an option to enable people awareness (presence) within their Domino Web Access preferences. Instruct users to click the Preferences button within the portlet, click the Other tab, and select Enable Instant messaging.

Vlc Player Download
Renata Siega, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 34 Beitrittsdatum: 29.10.12 Neueste Beiträge
Sudharsan Selvaraj:
Hi,

Now, i am having the list of layout. How do i get the portlet instances in each layout.

Were you able to find the portlet instances in each layout?
thumbnail
Joel Kozikowski, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Expert Beiträge: 405 Beitrittsdatum: 28.06.06 Neueste Beiträge
Deepak Gothe:

How to get the list of portlet instances that are present across different tabs?

There is a fairly handy utility class in the "PortletFaces" library in incubation that is designed just for this. See the class com.liferay.portletfaces.util.PortletIterator.java in svn under the inclubation/portletfaces/trunk/portletfaces-common/src/main/java branch.