Foren

Liferay Sync Forum

thumbnail
James Falkner, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Sync Forum

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1399 Beitrittsdatum: 17.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi all,

Today Liferay released a beta release of its new Liferay add-on Liferay Sync.(Read more). This extends your Documents and Media from the web onto your native desktop and mobile environments.

This forum exists to ask questions and get answers about Liferay Sync. General questions about Liferay Portal or other Liferay projects and products should be sent to the appropriate forum category.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Liferay Sync Forum

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 3089 Beitrittsdatum: 28.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
James Falkner:
Hi all,

Today Liferay released a beta release of its new Liferay add-on Liferay Sync.(Read more). This extends your Documents and Media from the web onto your native desktop and mobile environments.

This forum exists to ask questions and get answers about Liferay Sync. General questions about Liferay Portal or other Liferay projects and products should be sent to the appropriate forum category.

Great! Gonna test and give feedback if I find anything wrong.
thumbnail
Jens Meinecke, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 43 Beitrittsdatum: 01.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
Good work! May i help with the german translation? It is funnny but quite difficult to understand the automatic translation. emoticon It is also handled by pootle (translate.liferay.com) ?
thumbnail
Michael Young, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 846 Beitrittsdatum: 05.08.04 Neueste Beiträge
Yes, we'd love your help! I'm going to work with our translation team to get our translations on pootle.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6396 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
Thanks for the offer. As Mike said, we're still setting it up. The german translation was hillarious, I actually took that as cause to go and translate it - the pullrequest is in, the next version should just have some smaller glitches where I got the context wrong. Which is not too bad, because it caused me to finally go through the hassle and suggest some extension for the portal (and for sync) and file LPS-25358 - let me know what you think about this
thumbnail
Jari Järvelä, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 7 Beitrittsdatum: 09.07.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

this is a great feature! I have been testing this with iPad and it works great. One question though. Is there going to be a support to send a iPad video file also? Currently there is only option to send a photo, not a video. Thanks in advance for any information.
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 603 Beitrittsdatum: 14.05.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Jari, video support can be definitely added, we will keep in mind, thanks for the feedback!
thumbnail
Jari Järvelä, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 7 Beitrittsdatum: 09.07.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I accidentally found a workaround for uploading Ipad video using the Liferay Sync Ipad application. I have Dropbox app installed on my iPad. You can upload an iPad video on your Dropbox. When you open the video from Dropbox, the Dropbox app gives you the option to open the video in Liferay Sync. If you choose this option, Dropbox opens the Liferay Sync and you can upload the video. Of course uploading a video to Liferay Document and media bank is more convenient directly from the Liferay Sync App emoticon.
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 603 Beitrittsdatum: 14.05.07 Neueste Beiträge
Yes, it would be much better to upload directly.
thumbnail
Ankit A Lakum, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 7 Beitrittsdatum: 24.11.09 Neueste Beiträge
i