Foren

Mobile device rule prevents access to /c/portal/logout

Sergey B, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Mobile device rule prevents access to /c/portal/logout

New Member Beiträge: 15 Beitrittsdatum: 20.11.11 Neueste Beiträge
Folks,

I am having an issue with accessing the logout link when mobile device rules enabled. Here's the problem:

- enabled a rule to redirect all mobile traffic from www.mydomain.com to www.mydomain.com/mobile/main?p_p_id=portletname_WAR_portletsproject&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=exclusive&p_p_state_rcv=1&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1
- as you can see /mobile/main shows a portlet in exclusive mode, so all the regular LR controls are not visible (it's a Vaadin portlet simulating a native phone app)
- added a sign out link to my portlet (/c/portal/logout)
- clicking on the link takes me to www.mydomain.com/c/portal/logout, but because of the mobile redirect rule, it never makes it to the logout action and instead redirects me back to my app, still signed in

I've tried every URL imaginable, tried overriding LR actions, tried adding my own structs action for /mobile/portal/logout, tried invalidating the session, NOTHING works. I would REALLY appreciate any suggestions for how to either programmatically log a user out on the back using a LR service or how to redirect to /c/portal/login without the mobile redirect rule firing first.

Thanks
Patrizia D'Agostino, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Mobile device rule prevents access to /c/portal/logout

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 21.04.10 Neueste Beiträge
Good evening, I too have the same problem. How did you solve it?
I used the mobile's rules to make a simple redirect to another page. But logout does not work. why?