Foren

Members Portlet not showing count

thumbnail
David Matrai, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Members Portlet not showing count

New Member Beiträge: 12 Beitrittsdatum: 02.02.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hello

I am using LR6.1 GA1 and have created some Organizations and sites for these orgs in my portal

I have assigned users to the organizations and on the orgs sites public page I have included a "MEMBERS" portlet.

The users that are associated to the organization show up on the portlet -- this is not a problem -- the one thing that I found is that the portlet is displaying

"this-organization-has-x-members" instead of "this-organization-has-2-members"

is there a way to make this counter count the members of the organization without having to assign site membership along with ORG membership

Any help is appreciated
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Members Portlet not showing count

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
This is just a bug. Just add the following in Language.properties file.

this-organization-has-x-members=This organization has {0} members.
Nikhil Sood, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 41 Beitrittsdatum: 12.08.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi David,
Did you manage to find a fix/workaround for this issue? We are having the same problem in LR6.2 GA3.
Cheers,
Nikhil
thumbnail
Alexey Kakunin, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 621 Beitrittsdatum: 07.07.08 Neueste Beiträge
It is very strange - but I met same problem with social-networking-portlet with Liferay 6.2 GA3
The thing is - all required translation constants are where: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-plugins/blob/6.2.x/portlets/social-networking-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/src/content/Language.properties
Hook also has required statement to load them: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-plugins/blob/6.2.x/portlets/social-networking-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/liferay-hook.xml#L6

It looks like (by some reasons) "Language*.properties" is not recognized by Liferay and language hook is not applied.
So - in my case I fixed problem by workaround - in my case I've added:

<language-properties>content/Language.properties</language-properties>
        <language-properties>content/Language_en.properties</language-properties>
        <language-properties>content/Language_de.properties</language-properties>