Foren

Faceted Search API returns articles with old articleID

Gwowen Fu, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Faceted Search API returns articles with old articleID

Expert Beiträge: 315 Beitrittsdatum: 27.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I have a portlet to add articles with articleID set to article title, later I change the portlet to delete all articles and add articles with articleID generated by Liferay.

Problem happened, when I run another portlet to search articles using Faceted Search API, the data returned is the old data created before. The article is still using
title as articleID instead of system generated ID.

I tried to clear cache from Server Administration and tried to restart server several times and still the Faceted Search API returns old article. I checked the database and it is not there.

Where is the data cached?

Below is the part of the returned data from Faceted Search API.

[{uid=[15_PORTLET_10536_FIELD_INDUSTRY_RESOURCES], scopeGroupId=[10536], classNameId=[0], rootEntryClassPK=[137454], groupRoleId=[10536-10170], snippet=[ professional designations and training! Designations and Training 92900126 Industry...], type=[general], assetCategoryNames=[Learn], articleId=[INDUSTRY_RESOURCES], version=[1.0], title=[Industry Resources], userId=[12901], userName=[gwowen], createDate=[20120926091612], portletId=[15], roleId=[10162, 10163], entryClassName=[com.liferay.portlet.journal.model.JournalArticle], title_en_US=[Industry Resources], displayDate=[20120731060000], status=[0], entryClassPK=[137454], modified=[20120926091612], templateId=[ARTICLE_TEMPLATE]

Thanks for any help!
Gwowen
Jan Tošovský, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Faceted Search API returns articles with old articleID (Antwort)

Liferay Master Beiträge: 565 Beitrittsdatum: 22.07.10 Neueste Beiträge
Have you also reindexed all search indexes? It is also on the Server Administration page.
Gwowen Fu, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Faceted Search API returns articles with old articleID

Expert Beiträge: 315 Beitrittsdatum: 27.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Jan Tošovský:
Have you also reindexed all search indexes? It is also on the Server Administration page.

Thanks a lot! Problem solved after reindexed all search indexes. I am not familiar with the index, when do we have to perform this to make sure the search won't break?
Gwowen