Foren

The requested resource (/) is not available

thumbnail
OU User, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

The requested resource (/) is not available

New Member Beiträge: 22 Beitrittsdatum: 04.12.08 Neueste Beiträge
Our Liferay (two instances on identical VM's) tend to go hayward every once in a while. The solution is to run the shutdown.sh and startup.sh shellscripts until it works again. Also, it isn't a reproducable issue, it sometimes just happens.

Anyway, this is what's sent to the browser: "The requested resource (/) is not available"

I had a look at the forums (and Google) and found that this could be a Linux issue (although Windows people have it too), a MySQL issue (although Oracle people have it too) or an application issue. If this is the case it could mean that there's an error in LifeRay itself (since I did a clean install from the zipfile, with Tomcat included).

Also this question seems to be asked a few times before, but I can't find an answer. Does anyone have a clue as to where I could find the solution?

Another option would be getting commercial support. Does anyone have an idea if this could give a (quick) solution?

TIA!

Here's the setup:

* Suse Linux Enterprise 10, kernel 2.6.16.60-0.21-default
* jdk-1_5_0_15-linux-i586.rpm
* liferay-portal-tomcat-5.5-5.1.2.zip
* mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.26, for suse-linux (i686)
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

RE: The requested resource (/) is not available

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6396 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
is there anything in the logs that might provide an idea about where to look? Just the frontend error doesn't help much with this issue.