Foren

PrimeFaces in Lifeary 5.2.2

Federico Scanu, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

PrimeFaces in Lifeary 5.2.2

New Member Beiträge: 2 Beitrittsdatum: 06.12.12 Neueste Beiträge
Good Evening,
i wonder if is possible deploy in Liferay 5.2.2(bundle with tomcat 6) primefaces 3.

I've tried to deploy a simple portlet creating:
first a skeleton of a normal portlet with the ant task, and after i start adding the pieces to make the jsp portlet a primeface portlet.
Unfortunately i was not able to make it works, after all i received this error:

14:10:49,967 ERROR [jsp:165] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.StringBundler
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1233)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.renderkit.html_basic.HeadResponseWriterLiferayImpl.endElement(HeadResponseWriterLiferayImpl.java:74)
at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.StylesheetRenderer.encodeEnd(StylesheetRenderer.java:112)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:875)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1786)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.renderkit.html_basic.HeadRendererBridgeImpl.encodeBegin(HeadRendererBridgeImpl.java:222)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.java:820)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1777)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1782)
at com.sun.faces.application.view.FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.renderView(FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.java:402)
at com.sun.faces.application.view.MultiViewHandler.renderView(MultiViewHandler.java:125)
at javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:288)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.application.ViewHandlerCompatImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerCompatImpl.java:35)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:121)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:101)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:139)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.lifecycle.LifecycleWrapper.render(LifecycleWrapper.java:45)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.BridgePhaseRenderImpl.execute(BridgePhaseRenderImpl.java:227)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.BridgePhaseRenderImpl.execute(BridgePhaseRenderImpl.java:85)

as i can see this class belong to liferay 6.
Cause this error i think that the liferay's bridge for primefaces is useful only for Liferaay6, am i wrong?
There is another bridge available to uses it in Liferay5?
Is there some exhaustive tutorial that can help?
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: PrimeFaces in Lifeary 5.2.2

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2655 Beitrittsdatum: 27.07.05 Neueste Beiträge
Liferay Faces 3.1.0-legacy-ga1 is designed to be used with Liferay 5.2.x, which will take care of the StringBundler problem you mentioned.

Having said that, Liferay 5.2.x relies on an old version of jQuery in the out-of-the-box themes, which is incompatible with the version of jQuery that comes with PrimeFaces. I would recommend that you upgrade the version of jQuery that comes with the portal and see if that fixes the problem.