Foren

can't log into social office

Cass Bishop, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

can't log into social office

New Member Beiträge: 3 Beitrittsdatum: 25.02.09 Neueste Beiträge
I'm trying to use liferay social office beta for a small team as a trial while the product is completed and release. I keep running into a problem.

I delete all of the liferay organizations and add a single one for my team. I can't access any of the community roles so I'm forced to edit the portlet permissions of the Organization Member role so my users can add calendar events and forum threads without being admins. Once that is done I add a few users and some content. Everything seems fine until I restart and then liferay throws the same exception every time I login no matter how many times I restart

06:03:11,541 ERROR [MainServlet:738] com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 10888
com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 10888
        at com.liferay.portal.events.ServicePreAction.run(ServicePreAction.java:148)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessor._processEvent(EventsProcessor.java:142)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessor._process(EventsProcessor.java:119)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessor.process(EventsProcessor.java:76)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:717)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

Are the Organization/Role changes I am making causing this to happen? How much fine tuning is necessary to get the beta up and running? I'm not looking for high stability but I expect to be able to use the site after a restart.

RE: can't log into social office

Something I forgot to mention is that I have had this problem with both MySQL and hypersonic.
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Expert Beiträge: 373 Beitrittsdatum: 27.08.04 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Cass,

That's strange, I'm not sure why the users aren't being deleted automatically by the Social Office hook in the first place.

Are you running the bundle or did you try to deploy the SO wars to an instance of Liferay Portal?

I'm running the bundle.
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Expert Beiträge: 373 Beitrittsdatum: 27.08.04 Neueste Beiträge
I'm sorry you're still having a problem. I hope it will be resolved in the next version.