Foren

Liferay authentication error.

Sandeep p, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Liferay authentication error.

New Member Beiträge: 12 Beitrittsdatum: 10.12.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi everyone,

I have a an application running on liferay. I am facing one issue with that.

We have added one level of authentication by adding a filter to web.xml. When the authentication is success we do a "redirect" to "c/portal/login" for completing the liferay authentication. ( i have autologin filter also enabled ).
Now the problem is

we are having HTTPS scheme enabled in the server. But when i receive the request in my AuthenticationFilter i get the port as "80" because of which the redirect fails ( the load balancer we have wont let the url thru ).
So i did a work around to check for the port specificallly and then redirect by forming the url manually in the filter so it would looks something like ( "https://myserver.me.com/c/portal/login" ).

this unfortunately fails too down in the filterchaing with this exception..

=======
09:58:23,676 INFO [STDOUT] 09:58:23,676 ERROR [OpenSSOFilter:60] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward after response has been committed
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward after response has been committed
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:292)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.FriendlyURLServlet.service(FriendlyURLServlet.java:144)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:132)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.strip.StripFilter.processFilter(StripFilter.java:117)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:71)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:132)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.compression.CompressionFilter.processFilter(CompressionFilter.java:141)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:71)
========

Can anyone help please?. This really is impacting our production deployment and i may have to disable the authentication that we have as a work around.

thanks.