Foren

No social activity displayed

Putchhat Srun, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

No social activity displayed

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 02.09.13 Neueste Beiträge
Hello,

In the first environment, I installed the bundle liferay-portal-tomcat-6.1.1-ce-ga2-20120731132656558.zip and then I installed social office package 15190404_25011213_25012280.lpkg. Everything works fine. I can see social activities and also can configure which activities I want to see. In this Environement, we are using Postgres.

In another environment, Liferay 6.1.1 (same bundle) has already been installed and customized with specific portlets, hooks and themes. The DBMS is MySQL. I then installed the same social office package 15190404_25011213_25012280.lpkg. I created a group 'Club Photo' with Social Office and then created a blog entry and a forum thread for that group. Here are the issues :
- I can't see any social activities.
- When I try to configure social activities for one group that I created with Social Office, the setting pages is not complete :
-> only checkboxes are displayed for Blog Entry, MB Message and WikiPage but the detail fields is not displayed for any application.
-> Moreover, there is no save button.
- In the database (MySQL), the table socialactivitysetting is empty. I tried to fill it for my group and then created a blog entry and a forum thread but cannot still see any social activity. FYI, here are the queries :
-- Activer les activités sur les blogs, messages et wiki pour le groupe Guest et le groupe Club Photo
insert into socialactivitysetting (activitysettingid, groupId, companyid, classnameid, activitytype, name, value) 
values (1, 10226, 10202, 10054, 0, 'enabled', 'true');
insert into socialactivitysetting (activitysettingid, groupId, companyid, classnameid, activitytype, name, value) 
values (2, 10226, 10202, 10081, 0, 'enabled', 'true');
values (3, 10226, 10202, 10114, 0, 'enabled', 'true');

values (4, 152871, 10202, 10054, 0, 'enabled', 'true');
values (5, 152871, 10202, 10081, 0, 'enabled', 'true');
values (6, 152871, 10202, 10114, 0, 'enabled', 'true');
values (7, 152871, 10202, 10081, 10001, 'contribution', '{"enabled":true,"limitValue":0,"ownerType":3,"value":0,"limitEnabled":true,"limitPeriod":1}');
values (8, 152871, 10202, 10081, 10001, 'popularity', '{"enabled":true,"limitValue":0,"ownerType":2,"value":0,"limitEnabled":true,"limitPeriod":1}');
values (9, 152871, 10202, 10081, 2, 'participation', '{"enabled":true,"limitValue":0,"ownerType":1,"value":0,"limitEnabled":true,"limitPeriod":1}');
values (10, 152871, 10202, 10081, 10003, 'contribution', '{"enabled":false,"limitValue":0,"ownerType":3,"value":0,"limitEnabled":true,"limitPeriod":1}');
values (11, 152871, 10202, 10081, 10003, 'participation', '{"enabled":false,"limitValue":0,"ownerType":1,"value":0,"limitEnabled":true,"limitPeriod":1}');
values (12, 152871, 10202, 10081, 10003, 'popularity', '{"enabled":false,"limitValue":0,"ownerType":2,"value":0,"limitEnabled":true,"limitPeriod":1}');

The problem may appear at the creation of the blog entry because the folowing stackTrace appears and no social activity is inserted in socialactivity table.

Hibernate: select resourcepe0_.resourcePermissionId as resource1_47_, resourcepe0_.companyId as companyId47_, resourcepe0_.name as name47_, resourcepe0_.scope as scope47_, resourcepe0_.primKey as primKey47_, resourcepe0_.roleId as roleId47_, resourcepe0_.ownerId as ownerId47_, resourcepe0_.actionIds as actionIds47_ from ResourcePermission resourcepe0_ where ((resourcepe0_.companyId=? ))AND((resourcepe0_.name=? ))AND((resourcepe0_.scope=? ))AND((resourcepe0_.primKey=? ))AND(((resourcepe0_.roleId=? )))
Hibernate: select COUNT(*) as col_0_0_ from MBMessage mbmessagei0_ where (mbmessagei0_.threadId=? )AND(mbmessagei0_.status=? )
10:37:06,588 ERROR [ajp-apr-9109-exec-7][IncludeTag:253] Current URL /web/club-theatre/blogs?p_p_id=33&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1 generates exception: com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: java.lang.NullPointerException
10:37:06,590 ERROR [ajp-apr-9109-exec-7][IncludeTag:154] com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: java.lang.NullPointerException
[color=#ff0000]        at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.persistence.AssetCategoryFinderImpl.findByC_C(AssetCategoryFinderImpl.java:350)
        at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.impl.AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.getCategories(AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.java:236)[/color]
        at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.impl.AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.getCategories(AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.java:244)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:122)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
        at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.impl.AssetCategoryServiceImpl.getCategories(AssetCategoryServiceImpl.java:101)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:122)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
[color=#ff0000]Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.ExceptionTranslator.translate(ExceptionTranslator.java:30)[/color]
        at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.SessionImpl.createSQLQuery(SessionImpl.java:95)
        at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.SessionImpl.createSQLQuery(SessionImpl.java:82)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ClassLoaderSession.createSQLQuery(ClassLoaderSession.java:140)
        at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.persistence.AssetCategoryFinderImpl.findByC_C(AssetCategoryFinderImpl.java:338)
        at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.impl.AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.getCategories(AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.java:236)
        at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.impl.AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.getCategories(AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.java:244)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor702.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

Why  assetCategoryFinder is null in the following code snipet ?

@ThreadLocalCachable
	public List<assetcategory> getCategories(long classNameId, long classPK)
		throws SystemException {

[color=#ff0000]return assetCategoryFinder.findByC_C(classNameId, classPK); ---------&gt; AssetCategoryLocalServiceImpl.java:236 NullPointerException[/color]
	}
</assetcategory>

The version of MySQL is 5.5.31. The initial version of the MySQL jdbc connector included in the bundle is 5.0.7. I replaced it by the 5.1.27 version in liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.27/lib/ext but always have the same error.

Did I miss anything to enable social activities ?
Thank you for your help.

Best regards