Foren

List of portlets AA??

thumbnail
puzi puzi, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

List of portlets AA??

Junior Member Beiträge: 70 Beitrittsdatum: 13.03.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hello people.

I,ve observed a theme is not acording AA by it self (i'm sorry about my english level).....There are the layouts (with table) and the portlets. There are some portlets that are OK about AA , and other that are not accesibles....like nested-portlet.

Are here in the web any list of portlets AA and portlets no AA??

Thanks to everybody.

I know that:

nested-portlet - NO AA (table)
iframe-portlet - NO A (no alt or longdesc in the iframe)
calendar-portlet - NO AA (buttons of actions and javascript)

portlet-tagged-content - AA
portlet-journal-content - AA

layouts:

only free form is AA (but you must resized every portlet with relative size in the editing css)

Can you tell me if it's rigth??...thanks
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

RE: List of portlets AA??

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2871 Beitrittsdatum: 31.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Puzi,

All the content publication portlets, as well as navigation portlets have been validated with TAW passing AA compliance. Also forum and wiki passed the test (I think wiki had a minor issue left with the print icon). All of this is of course accessing the portal as an anonymous user.

Regarding the theme and layouts, all the default ones passed the automatic checks with TAW too, although since the layouts use tables by default many people would argue that they are not accessible. Fortunately that's easy to fix with custom layouts based on divs.
thumbnail
puzi puzi, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 70 Beitrittsdatum: 13.03.09 Neueste Beiträge
Thanks Jorge.
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1668 Beitrittsdatum: 15.07.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hey Mario,

you may want to check the latest release. All the layouts are using divs now (since 6.0) and all the tables used for presentation have been removed from the portlets also.

Calendar portlet has been deeply reviewed and shouldn't present any issue right now.

Let us know if you find any other issue!

cheers