Foren

App Manager links are missing from Control Panel

Russell Morrisey, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

App Manager links are missing from Control Panel

New Member Beiträge: 10 Beitrittsdatum: 20.06.14 Neueste Beiträge
I am having an issue where, when I log in as the admin user on my Liferay EE server, I don't see any of the App Manager links in the control panel. It looks to me like the Liferay marketplace portlet is unable to start; but, I don't see any errors about it in the log.

I have tried loading the context path for the portlet directly in my browser:
http://my.server:1234/marketplace-portlet/
When I hit this URL, I get:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.getInvokerFilterChain(InvokerFilter.java:205)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:86)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:205)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:333)
at org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteBinderValve.invoke(JvmRouteBinderValve.java:219)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1002)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I also have a single, custom portlet (not on the control panel) which I installed on the welcome page. The custom portlet started up correctly when I installed it; but, after I restarted the servlet container, it failed and has the same behavior as above.

Liferay version: Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.2.10 EE GA1 (Newton / Build 6210 / November 1, 2013)
UNIX
Spring tcServer
This is a fairly clean Liferay install. It's configured to an oracle database using JNDI.

I tried deploying the liferay marketplace portlet which I downloaded separately; this didn't seem to fix the issue. I noticed that when the app starts up, the log sometimes seems to hang on this line:

19:25:40,923 INFO [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]][PluginPackageUtil:1016] Reading plugin package for marketplace-portlet

Other strange behavior... if I restart tcServer, the server will sometimes show me the Basic Configuration wizard, even though I already configured the server instance. Other times, it will take me directly to the login page.

Any help would be appreciated.