Foren

Liferay url mapping

thumbnail
Anil T, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

Liferay url mapping

Expert Beiträge: 313 Beitrittsdatum: 14.01.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I need to map liferay login url c/portal/login to /login like that so can we do this ? If anyone knows how to do this so could you provide me the information ?

Thanks,
ANil
thumbnail
Andew Jardine, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

RE: Liferay url mapping

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2416 Beitrittsdatum: 22.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hey Anil,

You could create a page called login with a friendly url of "login". If you then configure you site settings to use the virtual hosts feature (Control Panel > Site > [your site] > Site Settings > Site URL then it will remove the /web leaving you with --

http://yourhost.com/login

and then on that page place the Login Portlet. You could even go as far as to create a Login Page Template and add the portlet to it so that it can't be removed. For the /c/portal/login, that maps to a struts action and I don't think you can remove it. You might be able to use a proxy to rewrite the url to your /login one though.
Vishal Patel, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

RE: Liferay url mapping

Junior Member Beiträge: 83 Beitrittsdatum: 24.11.14 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

That is right , You can do by creating a Login page and referencing Login page URL.

And If you want your user to take again to Login Page after they Logout then You can use Liferay Control panel Portal Setting : Default Logout Page. Here you can set your login page URL.