Foren

Missing dependency with liferay 6.2.2 maven project

Timo Kurowski, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

Missing dependency with liferay 6.2.2 maven project

Regular Member Beiträge: 240 Beitrittsdatum: 24.06.13 Neueste Beiträge
Hello,

i've got a liferay portlet as maven project. This portlet is build with Liferay 6.2.1, now i want to use it with 6.2.2.

So i went to the .pom file and tried to change the properties
		<profile>
			<id>Liferay-v6.2-CE-(Tomcat-7)</id>
			<properties>
				<liferay.version>6.2.1</liferay.version>
				<liferay.maven.plugin.version>6.2.1</liferay.maven.plugin.version>
				<liferay.auto.deploy.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/deploy/</liferay.auto.deploy.dir>
				<liferay.app.server.deploy.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps</liferay.app.server.deploy.dir>
				<liferay.app.server.lib.global.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.42/lib/ext</liferay.app.server.lib.global.dir>
				<liferay.app.server.portal.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/liferay</liferay.app.server.portal.dir>
			</properties>
			<activation>
				<activebydefault>true</activebydefault></activation>
		</profile>

to this:

<profile>
			<id>Liferay-v6.2-CE-(Tomcat-7)</id>
			<properties>
				<liferay.version>6.2.2</liferay.version>
				<liferay.maven.plugin.version>6.2.10</liferay.maven.plugin.version>
				<liferay.auto.deploy.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga3/deploy/</liferay.auto.deploy.dir>
				<liferay.app.server.deploy.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga3/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps</liferay.app.server.deploy.dir>
				<liferay.app.server.lib.global.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga3/tomcat-7.0.42/lib/ext</liferay.app.server.lib.global.dir>
				<liferay.app.server.portal.dir>/Users/Shared/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga3/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/liferay</liferay.app.server.portal.dir>
			</properties>
			<activation>
				<activebydefault>true</activebydefault></activation>
		</profile>

But i get an error, telling me "The POM for com.liferay.portal:portal-service:jar:6.2.2 is missing, no dependency information available". What does that mean? Is there no service jar for 6.2.2 in the maven repository? Or is it a configuration error on my side?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

RE: Missing dependency with liferay 6.2.2 maven project

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 14919 Beitrittsdatum: 02.09.06 Neueste Beiträge
The Liferay maven artifacts may or may not make it to the global repo.

You can always install them yourselves by downloading the maven artifacts from sourceforge and installing them yourself.
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

RE: Missing dependency with liferay 6.2.2 maven project

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1123 Beitrittsdatum: 16.02.10 Neueste Beiträge
Timo Dave is right. If you need any help installing those 6.2.2 artifacts into your local repository or nexus let us know. Everything you need can be downloaded in the 6.2.2 maven zip on sourceforge, including the install scripts to install local or deploy to your nexus.