Foren

Liferay Sync connector is not running ?

thumbnail
Armaz Mellati, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

Liferay Sync connector is not running ?

Junior Member Beiträge: 96 Beitrittsdatum: 30.10.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi

I am very excited about the new Liferay 3.0 and would like to try it out.
However I get an error stating : "Liferay Sync Connector is not running on this server"
I am not sure what connector it is talking about.
The documentation says :
"Sync Connector Web plugin (sync-web) .. is therefore required for using Sync in your Liferay 6.2 installations"
It further says :
"The install process for Sync Connector Web is the same as that of any other Liferay plugin."

But in Liferay Store, I only find "Sync EE", which I have the latest version installed.

So is "Sync EE" in Store, the same as "Sync Connector Web plugin" ?? If not, where do I find the "Sync Connector Web plugin" ?

Best regards,
Armaz Mellati
thumbnail
James Falkner, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

RE: Liferay Sync connector is not running ?

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1399 Beitrittsdatum: 17.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Armaz Mellati:
Hi

I am very excited about the new Liferay 3.0 and would like to try it out.
However I get an error stating : "Liferay Sync Connector is not running on this server"
I am not sure what connector it is talking about.

Hey Armaz! You'll need to get the latest version of the connector from the downloads page (here's the direct link to the CE plugin or the EE plugin) and drop it in the /deploy directory on your server. The Sync 3.0 Beta plugins aren't on the Liferay Marketplace (since they are beta -- once the final release occurs it'll be put on the Marketplace for easier upgrading).

Note also you'll want to install the admin portlet (CE or EE) if you want to try out the new administrative features.