Foren

How to upload multiple documents in liferay using fs repo?

Shirish Pujari, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

How to upload multiple documents in liferay using fs repo?

New Member Beiträge: 11 Beitrittsdatum: 19.05.15 Neueste Beiträge
Dear All,

I am finding difficulty in uploading multiple documents in liferay using fs repo as i dont find the option over there. The option to upload multiple documents is available in liferay repository but not available in fs repo. Can you all please help if there are any code changes that i need to do to include this option?. I am using Liferay 6.2 version.
Shirish Pujari, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: How to upload multiple documents in liferay using fs repo?

New Member Beiträge: 11 Beitrittsdatum: 19.05.15 Neueste Beiträge
OK Guys,

I have a update here... I was finally able to bring in the multiple document menu emoticonemoticon

I had to make an edit inside add_button.jsp file found under \tomcat-7.0.42\webapps\ROOT\html\portlet\document_library.

But i am not able to see the save section that should be displayed in the right hand corner. I also get an error while i drop the files.

Below is the error.
com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFolderException: No DLFolder exists with the primary key 11375
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.persistence.DLFolderPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(DLFolderPersistenceImpl.java:9527)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.persistence.DLFolderPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(DLFolderPersistenceImpl.java:9545)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFileEntryTypeLocalServiceImpl.getFileEntryTypesPrimaryFolderId(DLFileEntryTypeLocalServiceImpl.java:587)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFileEntryTypeLocalServiceImpl.getFolderFileEntryTypes(DLFileEntryTypeLocalServiceImpl.java:303)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:115)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.DefaultTransactionExecutor.execute(DefaultTransactionExecutor.java:62)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:111)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:175)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFileEntryTypeServiceImpl.getFolderFileEntryTypes(DLFileEntryTypeServiceImpl.java:125)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:115)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.DefaultTransactionExecutor.execute(DefaultTransactionExecutor.java:62)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:111)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:56)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:56)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:175)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.DLFileEntryTypeServiceUtil.getFolderFileEntryTypes(DLFileEntryTypeServiceUtil.java:121)
14:15:00,003 INFO [FastFactPublisher:21] Entering method receive(Message) with parameter :: message = {destinationName=liferay/scheduler_dispatch, response=null, respo
nseDestinationName=null, responseId=null, payload=null, values={JOB_NAME=com.myNewFolder.net.portlet.test.scheduler.Publisher, EXCEPTIONS_MAX_SIZE=0, GROU
P_NAME=com.dominos.intranet.portlet.fastfacts.scheduler.FastFactPublisher, DESTINATION_NAME=liferay/scheduler_dispatch, PORTLET_ID=admin_WAR_por
tlet, JOB_STATE=com.liferay.portal.kernel.scheduler.JobState@659804d0, companyId=0, MESSAGE_LISTENER_CLASS_NAME=com.myNewFolder.net.portlet.fastfacts.scheduler.
tPublisher, RECEIVER_KEY=com.dominos.intranet.portlet.facts.scheduler.Publisher.com.myNewFolder.net.portlet.facts.scheduler.Publisher, MESSAGE_
LISTENER_UUID=0066aad0-0c4b-4770-81df-7fdb82f00785}}
14:15:00,017 INFO [Publisher:32] Exiting method receive(Message) with return type void

Please help guys..emoticon