Foren

Liferay Meetup 2008 - Los Angeles

thumbnail
Alice Cheng, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

Liferay Meetup 2008 - Los Angeles

New Member Beiträge: 16 Beitrittsdatum: 16.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
Just a quick heads up:

We're starting to plan for our 2008 Liferay Meetup in Los Angeles!

For those of you who didn't make it last year, the Liferay Meetup is a developer-focused event for the community. We'll have sessions on Liferay's technology as well as sessions led by partners and others from the open source space. Our core-developers and management team will be present to give talks, answer questions and meet our users.

A registration page will be put up soon. Attendance may be capped this year so start planning for this now if you can.

Tentative details:
Date: Late July
Venue: TBD; close to LAX airport!
Cost: FREE!

Stay tuned for more details.
thumbnail

RE: Liferay Meetup 2008 - Los Angeles

By the way, if you want an email alert for when the registration page goes up, just email events@liferay.com
thumbnail

AUGUST 1st! Liferay Meetup 2008 - Los Angeles

Date: AUGUST 1st
Venue: TBD; close to LAX airport!
Cost: FREE! (lunch and refreshments included)

Start planning around this date!

Liferay Meetup 2008 - Los Angeles!

For those of you who didn't make it last year, the Liferay Meetup is a developer-focused event for the community. We'll have sessions on Liferay's technology as well as sessions led by partners and others from the open source space. Our core-developers and management team will be present to give talks, answer questions and meet our users.

A registration page will be put up soon. Email events@liferay.com with any questions!

Stay tuned for more details.
thumbnail
Alice Cheng, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

REGISTRATION OPEN!

DETAILS & REGISTRATION: Liferay Meetup 2008

Date: Friday, August 1, 2008
Time: 8:30AM - 5:00PM; Happy Hour at 5:30PM

Location: The Liferay Meetup will be hosted at Liferay's office in Los Angeles, CA!
The neighborhood is located in East LA, just 15 minutes from Ontario Airport.

Meet and brainstorm with the creators of Liferay Portal, our partners and other members of our community!

The day will consist of a series of technical sessions presented by our integration and services partners. There is time set aside for Q&A and corporate brainstorming to give the community a chance to give feedback and make suggestions!

In true open source form, the Liferay Meetup is absolutely FREE. We'll even take care of lunch and refreshments served throughout the day, as well as a happy hour after the event!

PLEASE Register online by July 22th, 2008 to secure a spot at this year's Liferay Meetup.
thumbnail
Josh Asbury, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

RE: REGISTRATION OPEN!'ll

Expert Beiträge: 498 Beitrittsdatum: 08.09.06 Neueste Beiträge
I'll be there on Friday. Is any one else staying at the Ayres Suites Diamond Bar Hotel? I will be car-less, so perhaps we can share a ride/cab to Liferay HQ.
thumbnail
Alice Cheng, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

RE: REGISTRATION OPEN!'ll

Josh Asbury:
I'll be there on Friday. Is any one else staying at the Ayres Suites Diamond Bar Hotel? I will be car-less, so perhaps we can share a ride/cab to Liferay HQ.

Hi Josh,

Can you shoot me an email at events@liferay.com? We'll shoot you back a message and arrange a ride for you for tomorrow morning!

Alice