Foren

Checking "Mark as a Question" as a default

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Checking "Mark as a Question" as a default

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
I really haven't been checking "Mark as a Question" before, but realized it may be better to have this checked by default so we'll all be able to distinguish unresolved issue from resolved.
Thread with "Mark as a Question" add a button "Mark as Answered" to the replies. Selecting this button will add a check box image in the thread listing.

It seems not many users are using the functionalities even though most of the posts are questions.

I've updated my recent posts to show them as questions so I'll be able to know which ones where resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience to all looking the the "Recent Post". It seems editing the posts brings them up on the recent posts.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Checking "Mark as a Question" as a default

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1519 Beitrittsdatum: 07.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
+1

Also make subscribe me checked by default when replying to questions.
thumbnail
James Falkner, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1399 Beitrittsdatum: 17.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hitoshi Ozawa:
I really haven't been checking "Mark as a Question" before, but realized it may be better to have this checked by default so we'll all be able to distinguish unresolved issue from resolved.
Thread with "Mark as a Question" add a button "Mark as Answered" to the replies. Selecting this button will add a check box image in the thread listing.

It seems not many users are using the functionalities even though most of the posts are questions.

I've updated my recent posts to show them as questions so I'll be able to know which ones where resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience to all looking the the "Recent Post". It seems editing the posts brings them up on the recent posts.

Yeah, I like this idea. I filed an issue on it (internally) for the web team to consider!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
Yeah, I like this idea. I filed an issue on it (internally) for the web team to consider!

Thanks. emoticon