Foren

Often getting Permission denied when trying to post

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Often getting Permission denied when trying to post

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
After the upgrade, it seems the session timeout has shorten. It used to be that I can take some time entering content into wikis or a forum replies, but I'm beginning to get permission denied or "This page does not exists yet and the title is not valide" error when I post. This is strange especially when I'm EDITING wiki page - because the page already exists. At first, I just thought it was the Internet connection, but I'm getting it too often now.

The worst thing is, I used to be just able to hit the web browser's "back" button and get the content back but after the upgrade, I can't get the content back and have to reenter everything back again.

I have to enter everything in a text editor and copy and paste the content now. This really defeats features offered by the nice GUI editor because I can't edit online now because I don't want to waste my time re-entering them again. The problem is really frustrating!

Technology such as Ajax give users a better experience, but when it's used wrong, it gives users worst experience.

I hope it can be fixed very quickly.
thumbnail
Amos Fong, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Often getting Permission denied when trying to post (Antwort)

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2047 Beitrittsdatum: 07.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hitoshi,

Do you have steps to reproduce the issue?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Often getting Permission denied when trying to post

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
Sorry. This problem seems to have been resolved. I'm not longer getting it. Thanks.