Foren

A big thank you and Congrats

gordon daniels, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

A big thank you and Congrats

Liferay Master Beiträge: 797 Beitrittsdatum: 24.08.08 Neueste Beiträge
Congrats David and Hitoshi for recognition of all your support of the community members. Quite frankly, without you two, I don't know what would become of the community.

thanks again
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: A big thank you and Congrats

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 14914 Beitrittsdatum: 02.09.06 Neueste Beiträge
Hey, no problem, that's what the community's for, right?

BTW, I will be at the Liferay Symposium in October, doing a presentation (which hasn't been clearly defined yet), but if you or anyone else reading this is going to be around, please introduce yourselves as I'll be happy to meet you...
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 14914 Beitrittsdatum: 02.09.06 Neueste Beiträge
gordon daniels:
Quite frankly, without you two, I don't know what would become of the community.

Actually I believe the community would survive. There's a couple of users on the 'top 20' page of statistics that haven't posted in years. I'm guessing when they were active they, too, assisted the community as Hitoshi and I have.

There's also a number of users who are 'hot on our heels' in the top 20. If Hitoshi and I got hit by buses, I'm pretty sure our shoes would be filled in no time at all.

I think that's good news for the community as a whole, and all of those 'up and comers' deserve praise too!
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 978 Beitrittsdatum: 03.01.10 Neueste Beiträge
If Hitoshi and I got hit by buses, I'm pretty sure our shoes would be filled in no time at all.

u guys are so prolific here in the forums, I am surprised u can afford shoes

many thanks from me too
thumbnail
Priyanka Dhingra, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 501 Beitrittsdatum: 20.12.11 Neueste Beiträge
The knowledge sharing by David and Hithoshi is the way to go...whenevr I post a ques or even a reply I look forward for anyone of your comments or replies...even though the question is answered the final touch of the basic by you is always GREAT...
Thanks and Keep it Up
emoticon