« Zurück zu Liferay Faces
Internationalizing JSF Portlets
There are at least two ways for handing internationalization with JSF and Liferay:
- Using the standard JSF mechanism to create your own i18n keyword, as shown in the jsf2-portlet demo.
- Using the built-in i18n keyword provided by the Liferay Faces Portal project, as shown in the jsf2-registration-portlet demo. I think this is a very nice integration point for JSF+Liferay, because it is able to "hook" into the thousands of existing internationalized keys that ship with Liferay Portal, as well as add your own.
- Create a hook inside your portlet plugin like liferay-hook.xml
- Create internaltionalized Langauge properties files like Language_en_US.properties
- Use the built-in i18n keyword Expression Language (EL) in your Facelet view like registrant.xhtml