- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
Past Versions Work With
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
This app provides numerous portlets that provide enhanced social networking capabilities for users of Liferay sites, including: The Summary portlet functions differently depending on which kind of page it is added to, but in general it displays an overview of the community that it is placed in. The Wall portlet allows users to post messages on another user's page, similar to Facebook's wall. You must be friends with a user to post on their wall. Wall posts are visible to all users who are a friend of the respected user. The Wall portlet can only be added to a user's personal page. The activities portlet displays portal wide user activity, such as posting on message boards, creating wikis, and adding documents to the document library. The Requests portlet displays pending friends requests, in which you can accept or ignore them. This portlet can only be placed on a user's personal page. The Friends portlet is a social networking portlet for creating friend relationships in Liferay. The Members portlet displays all users who are members of the Community or Organization to which the Members portlet has been added. This is a good way to allow easy access to all members' personal pages. The Meetups portlet allows you to post events for which users can register.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-42733 By default arguments of language keys are translated and many times we don't want to translate them: Apply ...
- LPS-43599 Plugins SDK Environment builder for 6.2 generates as "master" instead of 6.2.x
- LPS-43589 Breadcrumb portlet configuration preview stops working after save
- LPS-43927 Remove plugins-security-manager-portlet from 6.2.x+
- LPS-45092 Source Format A.io dataType and methods object property values
- LPS-46076 Social Networking Plugin
- LPS-48245 Broken request titles with Contacts and Social Networking portlet
- LPS-49068 Request portlet throws error when request is made
- LPS-49717 Always declare vars before inheriting XML in SDK if possible, so that the XML has access to those vars
- LPS-52760 Add Gradle Wrapper to SDK
- SOS-2228 Untranslated social office plugin titles
Customers Who Viewed This Also Bought