Operations Administrator - London
An Operations Administrator is needed to join the Liferay team in London to support our growing customer base. The role is an integral part of a dynamic team, focusing on managing all revenue streams for our subscription-based business model. Attention to detail and efficiency are essential to ensure smooth business processes, effective administration and a high level of responsiveness to our customers.
- Review sales orders and legal agreements for accuracy and compliance.
- Effectively collaborate with internal departments (email, telephone and in-person) to process new subscription orders and renewals.
- Document key information in our CRM tool, Salesforce.com.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
- Completed apprenticeship and/or university degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience in business administration.
- Experience in international operations with a subscription business model is a plus.
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to business processes and documentation.
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines in hectic periods (e.g. quarter end).
- Experience with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce.com).
- Customer- and solution-oriented and a good communicator.
- A real team player, comfortable in diverse, international environments.
- Enjoys the culture and environment of a startup company.
- Flexible to travel as needed.
- Right to work in the UK.
- A workplace with a growing, dynamic and multicultural team.
- Opportunities to take on additional responsibility and grow professionally.
- A key opportunity to help continue to build a global, leading organisation in open source.
- A salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Who is Liferay?
Liferay is the leading provider of open source enterprise portal and social collaboration software solutions. We have experienced substantial growth in recent years, with double-digit revenue growth, hundreds of customers, and significant recognition in the software industry. Our award winning Liferay Portal platform has been in development since 2000 and is recognised by Gartner as a Leader for its innovation, flexibility, and completeness of vision. Offering a full suite of professional services around its products, Liferay works with major enterprises worldwide, including Benetton, Cisco Systems, Lufthansa Flight Training, Toyota, World Vision and more.
If we caught your attention and you think you are the candidate we are looking for, please email your CV and cover letter summarising your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.