Foros de discusión

Alloy Taglib and Import Snippets

thumbnail
Rick Robinson, modificado hace 12 años.

Alloy Taglib and Import Snippets

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 6/09/11 Mensajes recientes
I'm running Eclipse Indigo Build id: 20110615-0604 with Liferay IDE 1.3.1 freshly installed. I noticed in the snippets panel that there is an 'Alloy Taglib' drawer and a corresponding 'Alloy Taglib Import' in the Taglib Imports drawer. When I try to use the Alloy Taglib Import I receive 'Cannot find tag library descriptor file for http://alloy.liferay.com/tld/alloy' . I've searched the Alloy zip file for any .tld file and also looked online and have had no luck. Is the Alloy Snippet drawer a holdover from an earlier release of Alloy? Can anyone help or explain an alternative?

Thanks,
-Rick
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Alloy Taglib and Import Snippets

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
Hello Rick. Sorry for this trouble you aren't doing anything wrong. The Alloy taglib has not yet been released by the Alloy team but it is planned for release into Liferay 6.1. However, there is a way to add support in existing portal version like 6.0.6 or the latest 6.1 trunk but you have to have a Alloy Taglib hook plugin to be deployed first to give Liferay Portal all of the requirements it needs for using alloy jsp taglib. I've contacted the Alloy team and am going to try to see if they can provide an updated copy of that plugin file that I can give you and maybe we can make a wiki about it so developers like you could find it easier.
thumbnail
Rick Robinson, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Alloy Taglib and Import Snippets

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 6/09/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Greg,
Thanks for the explanation. I look forward to the full release.

Cheers
-Rick